The new Charleston Tee Times Golf Passbook is the must have item for Charleston golfers. The books are not always available for general sale after prior members only sale is completed. Most non-resort courses will offer the same cart fee ($22.00 per person + tax) for our passbook holders. Resort cart fees are $25 – $50 per person plus tax. Surcharge for Ocean Course. Resort play is available year round.
Passbooks are available for a special price of $189.00 plus handling/mailing for orders received before sale closes. Requests for Information /Order Forms may be made by going to: www.charlestonteetime.com or calling 843-609-7612. Orders may be made on-line or mailing in order form only. There is a one book per person restriction but up to four passbooks will be sold per order with a different name required for each book sold. Order will be delayed if same name is on more than one book. Fax numbers/e-mail addresses (if provided) will enable you to receive future golf special information. Books may be purchased by credit card or check and passbooks will be mailed to you priority mail signature required.
The 2017-18 Passbook is good for one round at the following area courses: Berkeley Country Club; Charleston National Golf Club; Coosaw Creek Country Club; Dunes West Golf Club; Kiawah Island Resort – all courses including Kiawah Ocean Course (with $100.00 charge includes mandatory forecaddie and cart – does not include gratuity – walk only before noon); Legend Oaks Golf Club; The Links at Stono Ferry; Patriots Point Links; Pine Forest Country Club; Plantation Course at Edisto; RiverTowne Country Club; Seabrook Island Club Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds Courses; Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club; Summerville Country Club; Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Courses.
The passbook is in effect December 1, 2017 thru December 31, 2018. Tee times may be reserved for any day except Friday/Saturday/Sunday in March and April based on availability and except:
1) Wild Dunes Resort permits play in all months 7 days a week after 11AM only on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays at both courses. Cart fee $50. at Links course and $25. at Harbor course.
2) Kiawah Island Resort permits play in all months seven days a week after 11:00AM only at all courses. Ocean Course available with additional $100 fee that includes forecaddie and cart (does not include gratuity). Walking only before noon. Other course cart fees are $50 for Cougar, Turtle, Osprey, and Oak Point.
3) Seabrook Island Club permits play all months seven days a week after 11:00 AM. $50 Cart Fee required.
4) Tee times on weekends (Sat/Sun) and Holidays for valid months must be after 11AM. Holidays include day after Thanksgiving. Additionally Charleston National and Dunes West do not allow play before 11AM on Fridays. Wild Dunes does allow play before 11AM Sundays.
5) Cart fee at RiverTowne CC may be seasonally adjusted up to $35. Cart fee at Charleston National is $35. year round.
Tee time reservations are permitted no earlier than day prior to play. Each round carries a mandatory cart fee per golfer ($22 per person + tax at most non-resort courses). No rain checks. Other instructions are listed on certain individual coupons regarding tee time reservations and usage. Specific course rules must be followed including dress codes, shoe spikes, and restrictions on coolers. It is your responsibility to check theses when making reservations. We are not responsible for lost or unused books. Individual courses may close for construction, maintenance, or other reasons without notice.